Join our team
We’re on a mission to change (pet) lives: to healthier, stronger, and longer!
Petchef started when a friend’s dog needed some drastic changes to their lifestyle in order to overcome their health issues. And our pets’ wellbeing, just as much as ours, is defined by what they eat. So we set out on a mission to create a company full of people who genuinely care and love animals, and to teach as many people as possible what the benefits of pure, clean, cooked food can mean for their pets. It means a healthy stomach and fur, it means more energy, and it means significantly longer lifespans for our furry family members.
It’s our 4th+ year of existence, 2 of them during a pandemic, and we’re still striving for the same goals, growing our company and team. Goes without saying that we are passionate about pets — and what we are putting into their bellies — and we are looking for new team members that possess the same passion.
So if you’re an animal or nature lover, you care about the environment and the wellbeing of it, we invite you to join us!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be driving Petchef’s growth through a direct means of various digital channels. We are increasingly more tech-based and we’re looking for a teammate to help with this expansion and growth into a fully digitally-enabled company.
You’ll work with our various teams and liaise directly with our executive board on strategies and best practices.
We’re looking for a team player with solid experience in Digital Marketing who wants to be part of a young, fast-paced company on a mission to improve the lives of pets and owners in Malaysia.
You’ll play a leading and crucial role by:
- Being our driver in strategies and ways to reach as many pet owners as we can
- Actively represents our values and brand and communicates it effectively through our digital channels and assets
- You have crucial insight into the habits and needs of our customers and you’re in charge of helping us reach them with the right message
Cost per Lead
Lead to Customer conversion Rate
- Effectively manage and constant improve Digital Marketing channels: Facebook, Google, Instagram, Tiktok, etc
- Proactively research and suggest on expanding marketing to other channels as well
- Track and report marketing performance
- Coordinate with Tech team to make necessary improvements to our digital platforms
- Work closely with the executive body of the company and adapt to changing needs
- Constantly study and keep up-to-date with fast-changing marketing trends
- Test and make suggestions on how to improve our overall onboarding experience based on current trends
Important skills & behaviours
- Methodical, organised, and highly analytical, in order to manage and keep track of the smallest datapoints
- Capacity to work in changing conditions
- Have a steep learning curve and keeps up-to-date with daily marketing trends
- You work well independently, and also able to cooperate as part of a bigger team
- MUST have a passion for pets and excitement about being in a pet-friendly work environment
- Friendly and can-do attitude, fast learner
- Have a proven track record and solid experience in the Digital Marketing field
- Great time management skills; Reliable and punctual
- Basic-to-deep knowledge of SEO practices
- Experience working in a subscription-based company model
- Ability to perform deep cohort analysis and make deductions for marketing approach
- Worked in a start-up previously, in a fast-paced and/or fast-changing environment
RM3500 during Probation, with raise after probation period
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted fresh and healthy food for your own pets
- Office parking at only RM12/year (or less than 10′ walk to MRT Surian station)
- Pet-friendly environment: Feel free to bring your pet to work!
Ready? Let’s do it
Let us know how to get in touch with you
And don’t forget to attach a CV in the format of your choice